Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Snow

Yesterday we woke up to snow on the ground. There was just a skiff, but it was enough to get Courtney, Tyler and Sydney out there building a snowman. Tyler and Courtney are on track break, so that's why they were home. Courtney confiscated the camera and took these pictures. I have to admit the snowman was pretty cute! I'm surprised she was able to make that big of a snowman since there was hardly any snow. When they were all done there gloves were soaking wet. The snow was very very wet, but they didn't mind and they had a great time.

3 comments:

Stacey said...

How fun. I remember when I could handle the cold like that. Now I freak out when I have to go to the cold car. I need a house with a garage.

Lisa said...

It melts far too fast around here, doesn't it?

Nate and Lana Hope said...

How fun! we are loving the snow too! I didn't know Ron did Karate! That is fun!