Thursday, December 4, 2008

Hockey

My parents came and visited us for Thanksgiving. The kids love it when they come and visit because Grandpa always brings money to give the kids. They have to earn it, but they are always eager to work for it! My dad loves to play hockey with the kids. The winning team each get a dollar. The kids could play all day just so they could get more money! They have sooooo much fun, so much fun infact that Ron and I had to join in it. I can now see why they always play hockey! I won a few games too, but I didn't get any money. I need to have a talk with my dad!

Tyler wasn't scared to get right in there too. At first he couldn't hit the puck and he wasn't very good, but after 2 days of playing he was awesome. I had a hard time scoring against him. He will tell you that I had to cheat to score and yes I admit I cheated and lifted up his stick to score because he was so good. Good job Tyler! Sorry mom had to cheat to score!



Here is a video of there awesome playing!

While they were playing Sydney found something to keep her entertained so she raked up the leaves from the tree. She did an awesome job!


Mom, Dad thank you so much for visiting us and making us a wonderful Thanksgiving meal!!! It was the best Thanksgiving so far! Dad's wallet wa lighter after they left but my kids banks were heavier!

2 comments:

Stacey said...

I was so confused when I called and mom said that everyone was out playing hockey. I've played in a culteral hall and seen it on ice but didn't understand how they could play outside. I didn't realize you had hockey sticks either. Glad the kids had fun.

Nate and Lana Hope said...

That looks like so much fun!