Thursday, December 4, 2008

Megan's first band concert

So being a Stampin' Up! demonstrator I have classes at my house every once in awhile. I scheduled a Christmas Card Stamp-a-stack where people come and make 12 cards. Well I accidentally scheduled it on the same night as Megan's first band concert. She plays the flute and really enjoys it. Ron has a night class once a week and it too was on the same night as her concert. I had 14 people coming to stamp, and I couldn't abandon them, so I had to just drop Megan off at the school for her concert. I had to take a picture of how grown up she looked though.
You have to remember she is only 11. She looks like she is 14. Ron was able to leave class early and he made it. He said it was really good. Note to self check kids calendars when you want to schedule something! Sorry for missing your concert Megan. I will definetly be at the next one!!!

1 comment: