Thursday, December 4, 2008

Happy Birthday Tyler!

Tyler had his 6th birthday yesterday. I can't believe he is already 6. It was such a crazy busy day, but he said it was the best day!

He got Geo Trax from us. He was so excited. I should have recorded it so you could see his reaction!

He had a birthday party with 3 friends. They had a great time. They first played pin the tail on the wolf that Courtney made for them to play. They had a great time with it. Thanks for making the wolf Court. Then they played feed Scooby-Doo. Then of course you have to have a pinata, followed by presents and cake and ice cream. Tyler loved it and was so excited to have his friends over!







Thank you Jack, Ryker and Matthew for coming to Tyler's birthday party!

Happy Birthday my favorite boy! (I can say that since I only have 1 boy!)

5 comments:

Steve Miller said...

Don't know you, just stumbled onto the blog. Tell Tyler I said happy Bday

Stacey said...

Um, Steve is a little creepy. Maybe that's why people go private. Happy Birthday Tyler

Lisa said...

Looks like fun, Cheryl. Can you believe how fast they grow?

Elizabeth Peterson said...

What the heck Steve. Nobody wants a stranger leaving comments on their blog, go bug someone else!!
Happy Birthday Tyler! Ryker had alot of fun and was very glad for the invitation! I love the crutches that seem to be in all the pictures! LOL

Nate and Lana Hope said...

Happy Birthday Tyler! I think you are such a cool kid! Hope you had a great day!