Tuesday, December 9, 2008

53 is the magic number

So a big stress for me at Christmas time is getting Christmas cards sent out. This year was no different. The thought was always in the back of my head that I really should get the cards out. So yesterday I spent the day making and writing in Christmas cards. I also typed a letter with some info about all of us. Well after doing it I ended up having completed 53 cards.
I was pretty proud of myself. I feel so much better having completed all of them, and by sending them out kind of early everyone can enjoy them longer. I just hope none of them were to big and that they don't come
back to me for lack of postage! Off to the post office now to get them mailed! All of you that will be receiving one I hope you enjoy them and know they came with love from us! Merry Christmas to all!!!

4 comments:

Lisa said...

I always enjoy your cards, Cheryl. You are so creative. I went the photo card route this year. (Easier, shh)

Stacey said...

Can't wait to get it. We love you too but you aren't getting a Christmas card from us-sorry. It's not that you don't get one, it's that I don't do them. One less stress and expense for Christmas.

Amberly said...

I was really hoping to get to this this year but it's not looking so good...

weeze or Alissa said...

And you inspired me to get cute next year! I"lljust start sawing up for the postage in july!