Saturday, January 24, 2009

New Friends

In the mail we got a gift card for a free Build-a-bear up to $12.00 as a birthday present, but it was only good from Jan. 21-25. Since my birthday is the only one in that time frame I claimed the coupon. We also had another coupon for $10.00 off since we had spent $100 previously. So we all went to the mall to get bears. The kids had Christmas money and that's what they wanted to spend it on. I was to embarrassed getting my bear so we pretended that is was Megan's. So the bear that Megan is holding is actually my almost free bear with the coupons I had. Thanks Build-a-bear. Now we all have at least on bear. The kids all have 2. Yes, even Ron has a bear that we got him last year for Fathers day that says "#1 Dad!"
Toby didn't want to feel left out so he had to be in the picture too. The bears are bigger then he is :0)!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

I love that place. Nicole and I have so much fun there. You should never be embarrassed for living young.

Stacey said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!14 years, holy crap!