Saturday, January 24, 2009

My birthday present

On my birthday Ron would ask me what I wanted, and I just couldn't pin point what is was I wanted. He then said he had an idea. He didn't want to tell me, but then he said I needed to pick one out. It was a new kitchen faucet. That was perfect because our other one the handle to turn the water off and on would come right off. So we went to Home Depot then Lowe's then back to Home Depot and finally back to Lowe's. (Good thing they are less then 1 mile away from each other.) We finally settled on one that is perfect for us.

Before... Very pathetic


Ron really had to work to get under the sink, but he was a trooper!

The new and improved faucet. It even has a soap dispenser, so one less thing to put on the sink. We don't have a fridge that has a water dispenser and I was so tired of the PUR water filter on the faucet so we got one that goes on the sink. I love it! Now we just need a stainless steel sink. Maybe next birthday!

Thanks for the hard work in getting the new faucet put in Ron. We were up until 2:00am doing it. The kids think it's awesome, and so do we!

3 comments:

Stacey said...

I LOVE those kind of faucets. Hmmm, I can only dream about them as we still don't have a house.

Elizabeth Peterson said...

Thats awesome, it looks really nice! Can't wait to see it in person!

Lisa said...

Love it! It's beautiful. It give a kitchen such a face lift to add no fixtures. We did that last year. It was fun.