Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Happy Belated Anniversary

So I blew it this year not because I forgot our anniversary, but because I didn't post anything about it last week. Last Thursday Jan. 29 Ron and I celebrated our 15th Anniversary. I can't believe that we have been together for 15 years. Time has just flown by. It has been a great 15 years and I can't wait to see what the rest of our lives hold. Since it was on a Thursday and Ron is going to BSU 4 days a week there wasn't awhole lot we could do. We ended up going to the Boise Temple and doing an Endowment session there which was really nice. Then we went to Texas Roadhouse for dinner. Yummy! He also bought me flowers!
This is a picture of them 5 days later. They were really pretty when I first got them. Note to self make sure they have water. The vase was completely empty. No wonder they look like they are dying.
We had a great day and when Ron doesn't have school we may go on vacation alone, but we'll have to wait and see.
I love you very much Ron! Thanks for being a wonderful husband, friend, father and son!!!

2 comments:

Kellie-n-Sterling said...

Ah ha! I'm not the only one that forgets things!

Lisa said...

Everyone is a little forgetful.