Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Stamping Tyler

Whew, I guess I had more posts then what I thought. I hadn't posted for awhile because I didn't think I had anything to post about. I downloaded the pictures from my camera and realized I had more then I thought.

So I spend alot of my time in my office. It has two of my favorite things: Stamps and the computer. When I'm stamping Tyler and Sydney both think they need to stamp too. Yesterday Tyler and I were stamping When he said he was done he showed me his picture and this is what I saw. I just had to take a picture of him. How on earth do you get the ink pad on your cheek and lip?

Tyler is very talented! Nice blue on the face. Yes it did come out!

3 comments:

Kellie-n-Sterling said...

so cute! okay you may have as many posts as me... but did it all happen within 2 weeks?

Nate and Lana Hope said...

He is so cute! I haven't checked your blog for just like a week or so and when I looked this morning I miss a lot! Way to go ultra blogger! Loved all those posts! Isn't fall beautiful! Does Megan play basketball? Anyway, have a great day!

Leslie said...

such a cutie! And I love crafty kids. How fun that you are a SU demonstrator. I was as well a few years ago. I love stamping, but I actually decided to give it up last year because I also love scrapbooking, quilting, and sewing and I just had to give something up. I miss it though and while I ebayed most of my supplies, I kept a few sets (enough to make birthday and holiday cards). I'm amazed with how talented you are. I loved the cards on your stampin blog and the fabulous projects!!!