Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Wall climbing kids

Courtney is by far the monkey around here. She was climbing up the walls upstairs and Megan decided that if she can't climb the walls she will find the next best thing. So she gets a chair and then sits on the wall. That takes some serious muscles to be able to do that. Soccer must be paying off!

Sydney was getting jealous that she couldn't climb the wall, so she did the next best thing to get up higher, standing on a chair along with her Build a bear monkey named Princess!

2 comments:

Carrie said...

Hey Cheryl! I found your blog through...someone's, I don't remember...maybe Lana?? Anyway, that looks like my 2nd daughter. She is always climbing the wall! I remember doing it when I was little...fun times!!

weeze or Alissa said...

Oh the memories of my kids and yours doing that in my hallway!
Way cute!
And silly with the costumes! love it!