Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Get out and Vote!


So I knew I wanted to go voting early today to get it out of the way. I dropped the kids off at school then Sydney and I went and voted. We were only there for about 30 min. I thought it was going to be alot longer wait. I was prepared with a snack for Sydney and the newspaper for me to read, but it went by quickly. This vote is sooo important. Please go vote especially if you're voting for McCain. Go McCain and Palin!!!

You can get an I voted button like mine or some others by clicking
here

Have a great day and get out there and vote!

3 comments:

Nate and Lana Hope said...

I voted! I loved the fast lines! A lot more room then Linder Elementary! Here's hoping McCain and Palin win!!!!

Amberly said...

Amen to that! This one is a nailbiter!

Lisa said...

I voted. AAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!! I'm having a tantrum watching the news right now.