Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Sydney's Pre-school graduation

Yeah, my baby will be going to Kindergarten. I am not one of those mother's that will be sad to see her baby go off to school. I am so excited for her. She kept saying that Pre-school was boring. That is just Sydney for you though. Miss Susan to the kids, even though she is a Mrs, was a fabulous teacher. She taught all 4 of our kids for 2 years each. I think the reason I'm so excited about Sydney being done with Kindergarten is that I won't have to drive her so far away. It took me about 17 min. to get there every other Mon, Wed, Fri. I did carpool so it wasn't as bad as it could have been. Here is the silly girl. I just love the hats that they got!

This one has a great picture of all the kids that were in her class.

The kids singing us there graduation song. They did such a fabulous job!

Even though Sydney said Pre-school was boring she really loved Miss Susan. Great job Sydney, only 2 1/2 months before Kindergarten starts. She is so excited!

No comments: