Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Zoo right here in Meridian

All my kids are very creative, but Courtney got a little more then the rest. She has this sculpting clay that she plays with. Well Sunday afternoon she started making animals. She ended up with a whole zoo of animals, cage and all.

There is a turtle, lamb, giraffe (my favorite), turkey and monkey with banana and all. The penny is there so you can see how small they are.

Here is a cobra, bear, seal, cow and pigeon.

Last but not least we have an octopus, frog, shark and a fish.

Megan was giving her ideas as to what to make. Can't wait to see what she comes up with next time.

7 comments:

Kellie-n-Sterling said...

Oh my heck, those are amazing!!! She has some talent! WOW!!!

Stacey said...

The giraffe looks like it would be really cute. They are really cute!

Amberly said...

Hooray! Even better than a stamp blog! Thanks for sending me the link. I'll be keeping up on you...

Elizabeth said...

Those are so cute! I thought that they were little toy animals until I looked closer..tell her she is amazing!

Thanks for the card I got in the mail yesterday..it really made my day!

Angie said...

Yeah! I love to look at other people's blogs. Thanks for sending the link.

The Ditts Fam said...

Very cute. They did a great job. I can't believe how big your kids are getting! That is nuts! Thanks for the link to your blog. I'm getting the guts up to start one also, so I'll let you know. :)

weeze or Alissa said...

Oh YEA!! I love the blog and way to go with the bonus room changes! It looks so great. And the kids are growing up way too fast. Sydney is huge! And zonked out on the floor is priceless. Yea, YEa! How is Megan with MIddle School? Loving it? Is she playing an instrument this year? Sierra is playing the flute so that's a big adventure since that's new territory for us. Oh yea, you are going on my links page!