Thursday, September 11, 2008

Even guys stamp or little boys!

Megan came home from school needing some pictures for a project she had to do for her English class. So I was looking through pictures finding what she needed and came across this picture. Every Memorial Day weekend my family goes camping on my parents land in Fairview Utah, but my parents were in China this year so my brother and sister-in-law came up with there 4 kids. Kellie and I were making end of year teacher gifts and I guess Sterling got jealous because he came in and started stamping with us. Nobody asked him to join us he did it all on his own. Look no one is twisting his arms! Look at the great concentration. Courtney looks like she is in aw or it could just be the look of unbelief!
Good job Sterling you didn't even mess up too many times.

3 comments:

Amberly said...

Well how could he resist with all the cute projects you always do? Why were your parents in China? The Spanish Fork Kite Festival was new this year.

Amy said...

Cheryl,

Hey! Love your blog. Your kids are very cute. I don't think I have seen any pictures of them until now. Check out my blog page www.munichamymilan.blogspot.com I think it will be a great way to keep uptodate on our families. Hope all is well.

love ya!

Amy

Kellie-n-Sterling said...

Your in big trouble, that was never supposed to go public. Don't worry i'll get even!!!