Monday, March 9, 2009

Sydney's Birthday

I slacked of a little in getting Sydney's birthday pictures on the blog, but better late then never right? She turned 5 Feb. 28 and wanted to have her first birthday party. They celebrated it in preschool first then I brought 5 girls home with us from preschool.
She wanted it to be princess themed so that's what I did for her. It started with eating pizza and since it was a princess party they needed tiaras, a princess needs a tiara.

Next a princess needs jewelry so they all made a princess necklace.


After the necklaces a princess needs a bag to put her stuff in so they decorated a small tote using flowers I cut out onto sticky back felt. It worked perfect for this project.

They broke a pinata and filled there bags with candy and treasures. I think they all had a great time being princesses.

Sydney loved her first party and I'm glad they only come around once a year!

No comments: